Saturday, March 7, 2009

Makin the Pinewood


Cousin Gabe came to visit this weekend. Always a good time. Brian had his Pinewood Derby coming up and in the interest of keepin the peace and keepin Brian focused we bought an extra kit for gabe. We all had a good time and made some way awesome cars.


These cars are way to cool to smile about.




Brian went with a basic wedge design.





Gabe wanted the same and would not be talked out of it.






The funniest thing said all day was when I helped Gabe make the rough cuts with my miter saw. Little guy didn't say anything when I was talking about making the cut or when we actually made the cut, but the second we got done he says, "My mom is going to be so mad at you for letting me use that bad boy!"




Nathan wasn't about to be left out!

We had to dig out a rain gutter regatta kit.





Silvia was worried about me...lets say, expressing myself to enthusiastically on Brian's car, so she bought me one too. I totally went Night Rider on it!


4 comments:

  1. Yes, your kids are really cute. Almost as cute as my grandkids! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete