Friday, December 4, 2009

What's new? What aint?!

Well it has been a while since I have put anything down here. Shelly has been relentless in trying to get me to update and I have finally bowed before her gale force prompting. There is so much change I feel I must just sum up Indigo style. (Buttercup marry Humperdink in little less than half an hour.....)

Since I last wrote- I have a new job, Silvia has a new job, Nathan started school, Brian went to new school, and we got a new cat! Lucy however still is Lazy, sheds a lot, and smells kind of funny so there is at least one constant.

I'm now working in the Jail again. It was a hard decision. I loved patrol but I loved the jail too so I took a promotion and made the move. Silvia is now working part time for the school district working with special needs children. Finally she has a job which doesn't demand every ounce of her energy. Brian is no longer an elementary student having moved on to intermediate school. He is doing really well all; As and B+s. Nathan started kindergarten and is super cute with his backpack and construction paper projects which he brings home and is so proud of. Our new cat's name is Max and Lucy is still sleeping having moved a total of eight feet in the last three hours to find a better nap spot.

Sorry it has been so long since I wrote. I will try to be better and I will soon post the much awaited second installment of my geek obsessions.

3 comments:

  1. Dang, that's a lot of new. Good luck with it all, and hey, maybe we'll see you at the Christmas party! Yeah? YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a post!!! And Denver still is sucking....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucking is a relative term such as we are sucking compared to the Colts but compared to say the Raiders we look pretty good and now that Steelers have lost five in a row and to the Browns no less! We are looking pretty good indeed to both your teams. THE BROWNS?

    ReplyDelete